Hi, I’m Zdravko. I’m a New York-based photographer specializing in portraiture, special event, fine art, and macro photography.
There are many paths to excellence, and I enjoy working, learning, and creating in many modes. Early training in fine art, metalsmithing, and photography grounded my appreciation for craft, technique, and divergent thinking, which served me well in a 20-year career in international management. Likewise, the corporate skills I've developed in project management, teamwork, active listening, and strategic problem-solving serve me well in all spheres.
I’m the proud papa of three, and lived in Zagreb (Croatia) and Basel (Switzerland) before moving permanently to NYC in 2015. In addition to photography, I love snowboarding in the winter, road/MTB cycling in the fall, windsurfing in the summer, and making pizza year-round.
ACCEPTING BOOKINGS BY ADVANCE NOTICE:
- NYC 5 boroughs: 3 business days recommended
- Tri-State (NY, NJ, CT; 3hr radius): 5 business days preferred
- U.S. East Coast: 2 weeks required
- U.S. Midwest: 3 weeks required
- U.S. West Coast: 4 weeks required
- all other: by arrangement, as-available